Tim Braue co-founded Nemphos Braue with George Nemphos to serve businesses looking for more than just an average corporate law firm. Nemphos Braue’s philosophy is simple: their client’s goals are their goals. This allows them to help more clients succeed than any other firm on the market.
Tim provides expert guidance and advice on corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, private securities offerings, and general corporate law matters. His deep understanding that each business transaction is unique allows him to provide custom-tailored services to help various clients, including those who work in the manufacturing and industrial services industries, pharmaceutical and medical device businesses, telemedicine and high-tech telecommunications companies, real estate development firms, insurance entities, and start-up food and beverage companies.
In addition to managing corporate transactions at Nemphos Braue, Tim leads Nemphos Braue’s Old Line Government Affairs subsidiary, which represents clients in executive and legislative branch matters.
- Center of Influence Award Smart CEO Magazine, 2016
- Chair, Governor Hogan Transition Team (Business, Economic Development & Education) Governor-Elect Hogan 2014
- Board of Directors, Junior Achievement of Central Maryland
- Advisory Board, Maryland Momentum Fund
- Board of Directors, Claire Marie Foundation
- Board of Directors, Harford County Public Library Foundation